Grinding points - make grinding history joke
offers special grinding points
for grinding that can be used specifically to achieve the desired results. The range of workpiece processed covers cast iron
and malleable cast iron, steel
and cast steel
and tempered steels
up to high
and ultra-high alloyed steels
, weld seams
on alloyed and unalloyed steels
, hardened tool steels
and hard chrome-plated steels
up to titanium, cobalt and nickel alloys
, glass, ceramics
and carbide, aluminium and soft non-ferrous metals.
Using the most appropriate tools for the particular workpiece ensures long service lives and efficient processing times.. The right accessories (sharpening stones, protective goggles, diamond dressers, hand dressers, cleaning fluids) optimize the tool use and improve the result again.
- Grinding points to meet the highest demands
◦ Cast iron
◦ Malleable cast iron
◦ Cast steel
◦ Alloyed and tempered steels
◦ High and ultra-high alloyed steels.
◦ Welding seams on alloyed and unalloyed steels
◦ Hardened tool steels
◦ Hard chrome-plated steels
◦ Titanium, cobalt and nickel alloys
◦ Glass, ceramics and carbide
◦ Aluminum and soft non-ferrous metals.
- Optimally matched to the processing purpose
- Accessories matched specifically to the workpieces. This makes professional tools into a processing system.
◦ Sharpening stones
◦ Protective goggles
◦ Diamond dressers
◦ Hand dressers
◦ Cleaning fluids
Interacting system components save time and money