Grinding discs - step-by-step to a brilliant result
joke offers grinding discs for all applications. From deburring and matting and cross-fading to cleaning and finishing – with our grinding discs: joke HABRAS Discs, VORTEX Unitized, convolute and cup wheels you work with the right grit size and brilliantly up to high gloss – even without using compounds. Among other things, the disc brushes are made of soft plastic permeated with abrasive and polishing agents, or of fleece fibre-nylon fabric permeated with corundum.
The cast structure ensures a very safe working. The excellent work results remain consistent – consistently good throughout the entire service life of the tool! Another reason is that the patented design prevents clogging of the brushes.
The excellent removal rates are the greatest plus point of the grinding discs. Using the most appropriate tools for the particular workpiece ensures long service lives and efficient processing times. The right accessories (sharpening stones, protective goggles, diamond dressers, hand dressers, cleaning fluids) optimize the tool use and improve the result again.
Before using for the first time hone briefly with emery K 320. Observe the maximum speed and direction of rotation , and work with light and even pressure .
- Grinding discs to meet the highest professional demands
- For the widest range of application on the widest range of materials (steel, aluminium, zinc, die casting, brass):
- Consistent stock removal performance throughout the entire, long service life
- Patented design prevents brushes clogging
- Cast design for very safe working
- No change to the surface geometry, little contact heat
- Quick profiling, no clogging, easy application