3D Post-Processing Know-How Day
In recent years, additive manufacturing has increased tremendously in importance. In ever more sectors, the use of 3D printing of finished parts is proving itself as advantageous, if not already as essential. That prompted us to arrange our first 3D Know-How Day.
Please come to see us in Bergisch Gladbach!
We will be introducing you to the following topics with a range of presentations and workshops:
- Post-processing of additively produced parts
- Repair-welding in 3D printing, fields of application, advantages and disadvantages
- Surface processing with blasting
- Protected post-processing without health risks, including the consideration of different materials
- Faster printing, thanks to tungsten carbide coating, improvement of highly stressed surfaces
This one-day know-how seminar on 3D post-processing will be held (this time in German) in Bergisch Gladbach on 29 October. You will be offered a wide range of topics from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MBFZ toolcraft GmbH has agreed to provide a speaker for this day.
- 3D Post-Processing Know-How Day
Event venue: joke Technology GmbH, Asselborner Weg 14-16, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach
Attendance fee: 145.00 euros (including food and drinks)
Max. number of participants: 12 people (in order to maintain corona social distancing)
please sign up now for further information!